Jeff Hajek is a Lean consultant, award-winning author, and the founder of Velaction Continuous Improvement. He has a wide range of skills and experience to help you solve your problems.
Why Choose Jeff As Your Lean Consultant?
- He has the leadership traits that are critical to a Lean consultant’s success. Jeff graduated from the prestigious United States Military Academy (West Point), and spent much of his career in leadership positions—both in the military and in the business world. As a result, he understands a leader’s perspective and unique goals.
- Jeff has broad industry experience. He has experience in industries as varied as the military, electronics, and heavy industry. He also has expertise that runs the gamut from the shop floor to service to a variety of professional and administrative functions.
- He has been a Lean consultant for countless kaizen events. Jeff’s wide-range of experience means that he has probably seen a problem similar to yours, and has the tools to solve it.
- Jeff is an author. A good Lean consultant does research to balance his time in gemba. Look at Jeff’s award-winning online Lean dictionary, The Continuous Improvement Companion, his award-winning book, Whaddaya Mean I Gotta Be Lean? or his Gotta Go Lean Blog, to get a feel for Jeff’s practical teaching style.
- Jeff has the credentials you want in a Lean consultant. In addition to being a Master Black Belt, he has also earned a MBA and holds a degree in mechanical engineering (with a concentration in aerospace engineering).
- Jeff knows that Lean success comes from a balance of theoretical learning and practical experience. He understands that frontline employees often view Lean differently than leaders do. Jeff ‘s passion is engaging the frontline and teaching continuous improvement in the way that employees can understand, retain, and put to use in ‘real life’.
Click here to learn more about Jeff’s philosophy as a Lean consultant.
Jeff can be reached at Jeff@Velaction.com.