The Lean Training System™ That Matches Your Needs
We have expertise in a wide range of Lean and other continuous improvement concepts. Our mission is to transfer that know-how in the Lean training format that works best for you. Our ultimate goal is to help you build your own, internal, Lean training capability.
Our Lean training system contains modules built from a variety of components. The icons in this key below are used throughout our site to help you quickly find what you need.
Why Choose Our Lean Training?
- It works! Our Lean training is visual, engaging, and full of examples people can relate to.
- It fits your budget. Only get what you need, when you need it.
- It fits your schedule. Whenever you need Lean training, we’ve got a solution for you. You can even download many of our classes instantly.
- It matches your level of expertise. Our Continuous Improvement Skills Pyramid lets you know exactly who the training is best suited for. Whether you are an executive rolling Lean out to your team, or a frontline worker being asked to make daily improvements, our training can help.
- It grows as you do. We are constantly adding to our product line, so you’ll be able to continually improve your team.
- It is versatile. Our instruction is intentionally designed to be applicable across industry and job function. We use many real world, easily understandable examples to make sure our message is clear.
- It is backed by our extensive online resource, The Continuous Improvement Companion. You’d be hard pressed to find any Lean training that is supported by as extensive of an online reference guide.
- It makes your job easier. Whatever your position, we’ve got information that can help you get more done with less effort.
How Our Lean Training System Works
We’ve created a modular Lean Training System. It lets you choose only the information you want, in exactly the format you want. We offer:
- A broad range of topics. 5S. Quality and poka yoke. Standard Work. Kaizen. Change management. 5 Whys. Run charts. We’ve got the topics you need. And if we don’t, let us know at Info@Velaction.com. We can normally get new classes prepared quickly.
- A variety of training methods. From onsite training, to online webinars, to downloadable presentations, we’ve got something to suit your Lean training needs. See a full list of modules in ourLean Training Directory.
- Liberal licensing on our Lean training materials, so you can use it the way your company needs
- Flexible file formats so you can make changes to fit your company’s style
Mix and match our classes with yours. Bring us into your office in person, or through your computer. Watch our videos, get our books, or put our online references to use. Use our information on your own, or let us help you develop a Lean training program in house. Whatever your needs, we are there for you.
Check Out Some of Our Most Popular Lean Training Modules
Visit our Lean class directory to see the full list of classes available and links to get more details.